Dundee, United Kingdom
Welcome to Elizabeth Humble Jewellery I'll be updating this blog with updates and news this year. With exciting new collections underway to launch this year I can hardly contain my excitement! I'll keep you posted when new collections are due to launch and also put up some snazzy photos of new work and a little insight into how everything is going. If you would like to follow me You can also find me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ElizabethHumble - Elizabeth

Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's been a busy few months getting new work ready for AW11 and also creating work to exhibit at One Year on @ New Designers, London. I'm delighted to announce that I will be stocking again with Astley Clarke this autumn, and I'm also welcoming CULTURE LABEL as one of my representatives. Thanks to Stephen McCullough for working alongside me to create beautiful photography and video work to showcase my new collections and brand development for Elizabeth Humble Jewellery!

Production of catalogue: volume 1 | 60 copies
Stephen McCullough: www.stephenmccullough.co.uk









No comments:

Post a Comment