Dundee, United Kingdom
Welcome to Elizabeth Humble Jewellery I'll be updating this blog with updates and news this year. With exciting new collections underway to launch this year I can hardly contain my excitement! I'll keep you posted when new collections are due to launch and also put up some snazzy photos of new work and a little insight into how everything is going. If you would like to follow me You can also find me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ElizabethHumble - Elizabeth

Wednesday 14 September 2011

September, a month to remember!


This month has been one that will definitely go down in the memory book.

Scooping the 'One Year On' award at New Designers was a great surprise which led to some brilliant opportunities. At the show I met with Rachael Taylor and Kathryn Bishop, Editor and Assistant Editior of Professional Jeweller.
I shared with them the vision for my brand, and development since graduating, and I felt very privileged when I was invited to be part of Professional Jeweller's Hot 100 as a Nexgem!
Below is the lovely Naomi Archibald and I at the Hot 100 party, we glammed up and celebrated the success of this year.



Back to work though with preparations for Christmas (dare I say!)
You can find Elizabeth Humble Jewellery - One-off Exclusives and Collections - at various exhibitions and stockists from October:

Online
Astley Clarke - www.AstleyClarke.com
EG Studio - www.elizabethgaltonstudio.com
Culture Label - www.culturelabel.com

Gallery
Brazen Studios - Glasgow
Diana Porter Gallery - Bristol
Roger Billcliffe Gallery - Glasgow
Alchemia Studio Gallery - Edinburgh


Elizabeth x




No comments:

Post a Comment